Sunday, August 29, 2010

gifted, thrifted, borrowed

This is one of my favorite outfits, although I could really only wear it once being it wasn't all mine. This amazing Alexander Wang bag, which has been on my wish list for ages, and was recently taken from me at the Barneys Warehouse Sale, is sadly not mine, just borrowed from a friend. Although, this outfit does consist of my best thrift store purchase yet, a pair of vintage Miu Miu wedges for a total of $4.50 in amazing condition. Last but not least, this ripped sweater was gifted to me by my lovely grandmother, her closet always makes me feel like a kid in a candy store, with all of the colorful handbags and sky high pumps. I always seem to escape her condo wearing this labelless beauty, so she gave it me, its my new favorite thing.
Photographed by: Devon Swartz

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, so jealous of your Mui Mui's that's amazing!!

    http://ruchab.blogspot.com/ - I'm on blogspot too follow if you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love You'r style and You'r blog! Gonna fallow it now!


    I'm waiting for more pictures of You'r outfit's! ;)

    ReplyDelete