Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wedding ready



As I wrote about before, this week I took a trip to go to a wedding. I had never been to a wedding before so I had no idea what to wear. After emptying out my whole closet and realizing that studded blazers and bandage skirts wouldn't cut it for this event. As I frantically paced around my room I decided to take a journey back to the amazing LF sale and pick a few more thing up. When I spotted this dress I was in awe, but whats a dress with out shoes, so after narrowing my pile from thirty pairs to three, the decision just got harder but soon enough my feet became beyond sore from trying on every heel insight, so I made up my mind and I walked out of the store with these wooden Jeffery Campbell beauties on my feet.
Photographed by: Devon Swartz

6 comments:

  1. Who makes your dress?
    Who makes your shoes?
    and lastly, who makes the glasses?

    :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress: Maui
    Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
    Glasses: Ray-Ban

    Thank you for taking interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I just got this same dress from the LF sale! It looks so so cute on you. Just came across your blog, and love it! Will definitely be checking back :)

    xx Laura
    http://www.ontheracks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore those shoes! such a perfect 70's vibe to them :)

    xx
    amanda
    http://a-wolfcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete