Monday, August 23, 2010

weekend getaway





This week I took a much needed vacation to the San Juan islands, being that my getaway was to a wedding, which required numerous costume changes, which wasn't to bad because it gave me a reason to splurge on some items I have had my eye on. A few days before I left my suitcase was practically empty, so I decided to venture to the LF sale where I bought theses Jeffery Campbell wedges, the top I am wearing, and haven't taken them off since. I waited ages for this T by Alexander Wang skirt to finally go on sale, and being that the store I purchased it from is right next to my all time favorite ice cream store, I splurged twice that day.
Photographed by: Devon Swartz

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I am now following. I would love for you to check out my blog, The In's & Out's of Sometimes Having It All, I am new and love any feedback or new followers!! ;)

    http://sometimeshavingitall.blogspot.com

    xo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is amazing! You wore it beautifully!

    xo
    insightstandstill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute blog! All of your outfit posts are divine!!

    http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete